Monday, May 25, 2009

My first scinno slice blade battle

Two weeks ago, I had my first scinno top battle. I was excited. During break time, I met my very first competitor. I was shocked. I can't believed that I was challenging with one of the stongest player! Jun Hao. When the competition started, our tops spun like the wind. And our slice blades soon had a fierce battle. My slice blade spun so fast that it did not give my competitor a chance to attack.

Suddenly, my slice blade slashed Jun Hao's one into mid air and his landed k.o (it means he lost). I had won! But the bad new is two of my slice blades broke and I could not use it anymore. However, I have some spare ones that are kept at home.

All I have to do is wait for the next battle...........

6 comments:

  1. I think what you said about playing during break time is meaning playing in the classroom right? Don't think you said that you played during break time then i can fall for your trick.Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. And something else. Why did you adopt a cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind that.REMEMBER? Maly lesson AH...thats the break time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you played it in MALY lesson. So very strange. I didn't know that you had attended a lesson called MALY lesson. Can you tell me what languge is it in? Can you join it? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete